You would like to work independently, appreciate an international environment and want to develop yourself professionally? Then join our team! ARTHOS Corporate Finance GmbH is an owner-managed and internationally operating M&A advisory firm domiciled in Munich. We specialise in M&A transactions in the digital media, information technology and high-tech industry sectors.
- A personal work environment with exciting, challenging and varied tasks
- M&A projects that focus on future topics such as Digital Marketing Automation, Internet of Things, Sensor Technology and more
- Involvement in the entire M&A process chain
- Close, direct collaboration with experienced M&A partners
- International clients and global AICA alliance partners
- Charming, modern and quiet office, centrally located in the Lehel district (Munich)
- Direct client contact with decision-makers
- We place great importance on long-term collaboration
- International work environment through international clients and global AICA alliance partners with participation in annual AICA conferences
- Development of project management experience
- Possibility to actively contribute to the design of work tools and corporate processes
- Assume autonomous responsibility for tasks along the entire M&A process chain, from supporting project acquisition to research, preparing corporate information and due diligence to contract implementation and closing
- Attractive, industry-standard compensation package, which is also based on the success of the company
- Close, direct collaboration with very experienced M&A partners
- Flexible working hours that can be adapted individually to lecture and examination times or semesters abroad as well as client requirements
- Assume challenging and varied tasks
- Promotion of know-how development
We are looking to employ a dedicated, confident individual at the earliest opportunity. We offer the suitable candidate a personal and challenging work environment and the opportunity to be part of and grow together with an M&A advisory firm as an Associate with attractive promotion prospects.
We are looking to employ a dedicated, confident individual at the earliest opportunity. We offer the suitable candidate a personal and challenging work environment and the opportunity to be part of and contribute to a growing M&A advisory firm as an Analyst with attractive promotion prospects.
We are currently looking to strengthen our team in the area Mergers & Acquisitions with Working Students for a period of at least 6 months (or longer). You work for us for approx. 15–20 flexibly organised working hours. Generally, the weekly work time can be increased during semester breaks.
You would like to join the ARTHOS Team? Whether applying for an advertised vacancy or unsolicited application: We look forward to receiving your complete application (convincing cover letter, CV and certificates/references) including your salary requirements and the earliest entry date. Please send your application to email@example.com.
Application process: telephone conversation
We will review your application very thoroughly. Should your profile meet the requirements of the position, we will call you to clarify any questions and talk about your motivation and suitability. You will also have the opportunity to gain more detailed information at this time.
Interview with case study
In a second phase, we invite candidates that appear suitable to a personal interview. We set aside at least two hours for this interview: You will talk to the ARTHOS partners, present your qualifications and develop a case study. In addition, you will have extensive opportunity to request further information regarding ARTHOS and the desired position.
Additional case study and contract conditions
Now after getting to know ARTHOS and learning more about the position - are you passionate about working with us? At the next meeting you will develop a more detailed case study and then we will discuss the contract conditions.
If the talks go well for both sides – with respect to professional- and content-related aspects but also personal chemistry – you will receive an employment contract from us. We warmly welcome you to the ARTHOS Team!
Arno Pätzold, Managing Partner
Tel. +49 (0)89 2429 4350
Fax +49 (0)89 2429 5355
ARTHOS Corporate Finance GmbH